Why A Pink Diamond?

10:59 AM

Nice question.

Why "A Pink Diamond"?

Well, honestly I don't really know why. Before changing this blog to a-pinkdiamond[.]blogspot[.]com, it was titapratiwi[.]blogspot[.]com. At that time the idea was like boom! Right, I would name it A Pink Diamond. So, people can know me as A Pink Diamond too not just from my common name. I want something which is anti-mainstream.

But after thinking about it for awhile, this is my explanation.

Pink is my favourite colour since I was kid. Until now. Sometimes people hate pink so much. But for me, pink is the cutest colour ever. Even when I was kid, I have ever collected everything in pink colour. And I have ever dressed from top 'til botton in pink. I was so proud of it. I love pink very much.

Diamond is a beautiful thing. Its price tho, so expensive. Diamond shines bright like a diamond, like a lyrics on Rihanna's lyrics. Diamond is one of the most woman's precious jewelry.

So, I want to make my blog becomes something which can shine brightly. I want to share everything from my life' experiences, and hope can your life becomes shine brightly too because of my posting.

Well, I know it wasn't a good explanation but believe me that idea was just suddenly came to my mind. I only wanna be remembered with a name which isn't mainstream.

Hope you like my postings.
I'm still learning here. Sorry if there're a lot of mistakes.
Your critics and suggestions would be something precious for me.You can give it some through my media social. Well maybe through twitter? I'll accept it gladly. Mention me on @titapratiwi :-)

Best regards,
Anastasia Tita Pratiwi :-)

*ps: I'm still working this blog through android, sorry if the posting isn't too interesting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe