Yase's Little Birthday Bash & ex-9b Reunion

9:03 AM

2 weeks ago, on 16th August. Yaspis invited me to come to her little bithday bash at Sarafine with ex-9B. Ok, I came with Zita from school. Cause my ekskul was canceled, to waiting Zita; I went to Mc'Donalds with Cynta & Chelsy. We spent our time together with talked about A-Z. When the time was come, I back to school again and waiting Zita because her Biola Lesson haven't finished. When Zita finished her lesson, we went to Sarafine (Sarafine's a cafe, a nice place to chill with your friends).

At Sarafine.....
Me, Zita, and Yaspis was waiting other friends with took a photos by Yaspis's I-Pad, eat Red Velvet, and chit-chat.
And when Diva was coming …..taked photos again.







When all of our friends was coming…. We delivered some foods, ate together, and we chill at Sarafine for about 4 hours. We talked about all the memories in Junior High School or you can called it with ‘KSBB’. We missed our JHS moments. And we took a photos on Yaspis’s camera but she haven’t uploaded yet, so sad.
The time was goes so fast.
Btw, I’m still wearing my uniform until about on 8:00p.m but it’s ok.
That day was so fun with my JHS’s friends.
Thank you Yaspis for the inviting and ex-9b2011 for the fun day. See ya, soon!


Sorry, if my grammar’s so bad. But I’m trying to be my best, I’m still learning. –Tita Pratiwi

Follow us on: @ex9B011

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe