I'm sad

12:12 AM

have you ever felt like everything's running bad? like everything in this world becomes worse? like no one could understand you?
YES I HAVE.
RIGHT NOW.
Why everything around me looks like cannot understand me? I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of this suck situation. I've been praying everyday to have a better situation but seems like He doesn't hear me :(
God WHY?
this is just TOO MUCH FOR ME.
I can't hold it anymore. I can't handle it anymore.
I know everything happens for a reason. so what's the reason behind this pain???? I wanna know!!!!!
I'm tired Jesus just tired.
everything happens one by one, step by step, but everything becomes worse.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAKKKKKKKKKK
I don't want a perfect life. I just want to find my happiness. where's that???? I can't find it nowadays!!!
Damn I just hate this feeling. I've given my mind a sugestion that this is a true 'life' and I have to follow His way but my mind cannot stop complaining oh no God I'm sorry but this is just too much for me too much :(
help me God help me
Pleaseeee!!!!! :"""""

GOD FORGIVE MEEEEE I BELIEVE IN YOOOUUUUU :""""""))))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe